Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scene to Work

Thought it might be interesting to show what my morning walk to work is like. Some of the scenery and buildings that I see on a daily basis.
People wait for the light to change at the main intersection outside of Gotanda Station
Lots of dark suits. Aka "the salarymen"


Crosswalks are merely recommendations


The view from above

Yellow filter

Red Filter

A flower and plant shop. One of the coolest looking shops around


A very popular steak/humburger restaurant. There are lines down the street at lunch and dinner everyday. Have not eaten here so I am unable to confirm nor deny its greatness. We are also partial to Kennedy, another steak house, which has an incredible salad and all you can drink for 1000 yen.

A line of school children on their way to school

The color of their hat indicates what grade they are in. I think yellow is for 1st thru 3rd. (or should I say Aya thinks so)

No comments:

Post a Comment