Sunday, August 26, 2012

Japanese Language School

I recently completed another session of Japanese Language Class provided by the Shinagawa International Friendship Association (SIFA)

2 of my classmates, and my 2 teachers.  From left to right, Sebastien (France), Kinoshita-sensei, Te-san (Singapore), Koizumi-sensei, and a student from another class

 Non-alcoholic Compai!!!


I got to wear a traditional Yukata, or casual summer weight kimono

Am I that big or are they that small? 

Kinoshita-sensei lead all of the students from each different level in traditional bon-odori, or summer festival, dances.  I was able to escape participating by taking pictures.  I know I am not much of a dancer, but trying to do it in wooden sandals that were about 5 sizes too small was not helping much.

No comments:

Post a Comment